MSD Atomic Air Force Manifold (LT1)
When you’re serious about power for your LS or new LT1 engine, call in the AirForce! The all-new MSD Atomic AirForce intake manifold delivers improved airflow and distribution to improve the performance of stock and modified engines.
The unique bell-mouthed runner entrances maximize airflow and minimize shrouding - all while optimizing the available plenum volume for an unobstructed flow path over opposing runners. The polymer molded 2-piece design allows for easy access to the runners for porting.
Atomic AirForce accepts an OEM or 103mm throttle body as well as stock or aftermarket fuel rails^ including MSD’s Atomic LS EFI system. The intake bolts on and is supplied with new gaskets and hardware for a direct bolt-on package.
* CARB Approved, 50 State Legal EO# D-722-3
* Lingenfelter test shows 36 HP AT THE REAR WHEELS over the competition as tested on a LPE L28 Camaro.
* Polymer material resists heat soak and minimizes weight.
* 103mm Throttle bore allows the use of large throttle bodies for greater air flow.
* Direct flow path runner design promotes maximum airflow.
* Allows for the use of stock fuel rails,aftermarket rails including the Atomic LS EFI.
* The two-piece manifold design provides convenient access to the runners for porting.
* Designed using Computational Fluid Dynamic Modeling to create optimal plenum volume and efficient air flow paths.
* Models available for LS1, 2, 3, 6, 7, L99 and the new LT1 engine.
^Modifications may be required.
Installation Instructions click here