HAWK 16-18 CHEVROLET CAMARO/C7 CORVETTE HPS 5.0 BRAKE PADS
- Hawk HPS Pads for 2016+ Camaro SS and most C7 Corvette models
- Hawk HPS 5.0 Front Brake Pads P/N: HB909B.660. Includes driver and passenger side pads
- Hawk HPS 5.0 Rear Brake Pads P/N: HB727F.592. Includes driver and passenger side pads
- Hawk HPS Pads for 2017+ Camaro ZL1
- Hawk HPS 5.0 Front Brake Pads P/N: HB649B.605
- Hawk HPS Plus Rear Brake Pads P/N: HB194N.570
- Great rotor & pad wear life
- Smooth & predictable control
- Designed to deliver high deceleration rates
- Consistent brake release characteristics for a smooth braking feel
- All Hawk Performance compounds are not compatible with carbon ceramic rotors. Hawk pads are designed to work with Iron/Metal rotors.
- Installation Instructions
- Bedding instructions
- Warranty Info
- Corvette Owners, Please check with us to confirm fitment before ordering.
CCNC Pro Tips
Our in-house & independent studies have found the best results mating these pads with OEM Rotors. This is mainly due to the amount of nickel in the OEM rotors compared to aftermarket ones (of similar value). For beginner/intermediate track enthusiasts, we recommend using these pads with OEM rotors and DOT-4 fluid. This is the exact setup we run in our vehicles, for track and street use.
For 17+ ZL1 Owners
We have found the best results from running the Street 5.0 pads up front and the HP+ Pads in the rear with OEM rotors and DOT-4. This combo provides the best brake bias front and rear (for most street cars) while maintaining the factory performance shift operation. This is helpful for both drag racers and road course customers as it requires little to no learning curve. Additionally, it provides great improvement over stock and yields little dust and squeal. Perfect for stock and modified ZL1's. We personally run this combo in our ZL1.