2016-2020 V8 Camaro Advanced Fuel Dynamics Flex Fuel kit
The FlexLink E85 flex fuel system for your 2016-2020 V8 Camaro is a complete ethanol content system for use with the flex fuel mapping that already exists in your ECU. With FlexLink you can run E85 in your Camaro and switch from gas to ethanol anytime.
Running E85 will give you more power, cheaper fuel at the pump, lower cylinder, oil and coolant temps and cleaner emissions and zero knock. Naturally aspirated cars will see a 7-8% wheel HP boost. Forced induction cars generally see a 9-10% wheel HP boost.
FlexLink Ethanol Comm Module includes:
Flex link module to tap into GM/Continental flex fuel sensor. This is intended to be added to existing flex-fuel kits (DSX,GEN5DIY,ETC) and provide bluetooth capabilities. It does not include the required harness and ECU Pin. Please only choose this option if you would like to add bluetooth capabilities to your existing flex fuel kit. IF you are looking for the full flex-fuel kit then order the kit from the drop down menu.
FlexLink flex-fuel kit includes:
All of the above + wiring harness to pin the ECU. Intended for vehicles who do not have a flex fuel kit and wish to install one.
FlexLink flex-fuel kit features:
- True adaptive flex fuel - run gas, E85 or any blend of gas and ethanol, switch whenever you want to
- Real time content - with 30 millisecond refresh rate
- Compatibility with your OE ECU
- BT Wireless content gauge via the included ProFlex Connect app
- 5v input and output for custom tuning (if desired)
- Easy plug and play wiring harness that connects to existing power source under the hood.
This FlexLink system includes:
- FlexLink BT Wireless communication module - allows you to view your real time ethanol content via our ProFlex Connect smartphone app for Apple or Android.
- Genuine GM fuel content sensor
- Quick connect EO quality fuel lines
- Plug and play wiring harness
- 5v data input and output for data logging and tuning based on both fuel content and fuel temperature.
INSTALLATION NOTE: Once the FlexLink system is installed you will need to visit your local tuning shop to have the system activated on your ECU.